Navigating the Device Screens
Turn the Wheel to toggle between options and settings on the
screen. Press the Wheel to choose an option or setting that is
highlighted. If you choose "Back" or the
will take you back to the previous screen.
Starting and Stopping the Device
1. Supply power to the device.
2. The Main Menu screen appears, shown below.
Icon View - Blower Off
3. Put on your mask assembly.
4. Turn the Wheel to toggle between the four options. Highlight
Therapy or the
and begin therapy. The Monitor Pressure screen will appear,
described in detail in the next section.
5. Verify that the device beeps and the red alarm LED lights up
each time therapy is started. If the device does not operate
accordingly, contact your home care provider, as the alarm
system may not be fully functional.
6. Make sure that no air is leaking from your mask into your eyes.
If necessary, adjust the mask and headgear until the air leak
stops. See the instructions provided with your mask for more
7. If you are using the device in a bed with a headboard, try placing the
tubing over the headboard. This may reduce tension on the mask.
8. From the Monitor Pressure screen, press and hold the Wheel for
approximately 2 seconds to turn off therapy and return to the
BiPAP S/T user manual
icon on any screen, it
icon. Press the Wheel to turn on the airflow
Note: The screens shown in
this manual are examples
only. Information on your
device screens may be different
depending on your prescription
Note: Your device will either
display in icon mode or text
mode. Examples will be shown
in both modes.
Icon View - Blower On
Note: If you are having trouble
with your mask, refer to the
instructions supplied with the
Note: A small amount of leak is
normal and acceptable. Correct
large mask leaks or eye irritation
from an air leak as soon as