• Tubing Type - This setting allows you to select the correct size diameter tubing that you are using with the device. You
can choose either "22" for any Respironics 22 mm tubing, or "15" for the optional Respironics 15 mm tubing. If you are
using the optional Respironics 15 mm tubing, the device tubing type setting must be set to 15.
note: If the provider has locked this feature, this setting will not display.
• Ramp start - This displays the Ramp starting pressure. You can increase or decrease the Ramp starting pressure
from 4 cm H
O to the minimum EPAP setting in 0.5 cm H
enabled Ramp on your device.
• SYSTEM ONE resistance (
specific Respironics mask. Each Respironics mask may have a "System one" resistance control setting. Contact your
home care provider if you cannot find this resistance setting for your mask. If your provider has locked the resistance
setting into place, you can view the setting but cannot change it, and the screen will display a lock symbol (
the setting. If your provider has disabled resistance, you will not see this setting.
• SYSTEM ONE humidification - System One humidity control maintains a consistent mask humidity by
monitoring and adjusting for changes in room temperature and room humidity. You can enable or disable this
feature. If the System One humidity control has been disabled, the classic style of basic temperature controlled
heated humidification will be used. This will only display if the humidifier is attached.
• Humidifier - This setting allows you to choose the desired humidity setting: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. If the System One
humidity control has been disabled, the classic style of basic temperature controlled heated humidification will be
used and the display will show: 0, C1, C2, C3, C4 or C5 for these settings. This will only display if the humidifier is
attached. Please refer to the humidifier manual if using a humidifier.
• Auto on - You can enable this feature if you want the device to automatically turn the airflow on whenever you
apply the interface (mask) to your airway. You can also disable this feature.
• Humidifier LED Backlight/Ramp Backlight - You can enable or disable the LED backlight for the humidifier
number settings and Ramp button on the device.
note: If the humidifier is not attached, this feature will display as "Ramp Backlight" and control the LED backlight
for the Ramp button only.
note: If the Humidifier LED Backlight is enabled or disabled, the humidifier icon will always remains on (if humidifier
is attached and heat is being applied), but will dim after 30 seconds of inactivity.
• Language - This feature allows you to choose which language to display on the interface. You can choose
English (EN) or Spanish (ES).
From the Home screen, highlight "Info" icon and press the wheel. The following Info screen will appear. The user
cannot change settings in the Info menu.
note: These screens are only for reference. Your home care provider may periodically ask you for this information.
Days > 4
O increments. This will only display if your provider has
) - This setting allows you to adjust the level of air pressure relief based on the
) next to