• Flex - This displays the Flex level set by your home care provider. Your home care provider will either enable or
disable Flex. If Flex is enabled and the setting is not comfortable, you can increase or decrease this setting. If your
provider has disabled Flex, you will not see this setting.
note: This same setting is also available under the "Flex" screen.
• SYSTEM ONE humidification - System One humidity control maintains a consistent mask humidity by
monitoring and adjusting for changes in room temperature and room humidity. You can enable or disable this
feature. If the System One humidity control has been disabled, the classic style of basic temperature controlled
heated humidification will be used. This will only display if the humidifier is attached.
• Humidifier - This setting allows you to choose the desired humidity setting: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. If the System One
humidity control has been disabled, the classic style of basic temperature controlled heated humidification will be
used and the display will show: 0, C1, C2, C3, C4 or C5 for these settings. This will only display if the humidifier is
attached. Please refer to the humidifier manual if using a humidifier.
• Ramp Start - This displays the ramp starting pressure. You can increase or decrease the ramp starting pressure in
0.5 cm H
O increments. This is only available if Ramp time has been set to >0 and CPAP pressure >4 cm H
• Tubing Type - This setting allows you to select the correct size diameter tubing that you are using with the device. You
can choose either "22" for any Respironics 22 mm tubing, or "15" for the optional Respironics 15 mm tubing.
WaRninG: If you are using the optional Respironics 15 mm tubing, the device tubing type setting must be set to
15. If your device does not have the tubing type setting, you must use the Respironics 22 mm tubing.
• SYSTEM ONE resistance (
specific Respironics mask. Each Respironics mask may have a "System one" resistance control setting. Contact
your home care provider if you cannot find this resistance setting for your mask. If your provider has locked
the resistance setting into place, you can view the setting but cannot change it, and the screen will display a lock
symbol. If your provider has disabled resistance, you will not see this setting.
• Auto on - You can enable this feature if you want the device to automatically turn the airflow on whenever you
apply the interface (mask) to your airway. You can also disable this feature.
• Auto off - You can enable this feature if you want the device to automatically turn the airflow off whenever you
remove the interface (mask) from your airway. You can also disable this feature.
• Mask alert - You can enable or disable the mask alert setting. If this feature is enabled, the mask alert will appear
on the display screen when a significant mask leak is detected, and an audible alert will sound. Refer to the Device
Alerts section for more information about the mask alert.
• Humidifier LED Backlight (Ramp Backlight) - You can enable or disable the LED backlight for the humidifier
number settings and Ramp button on the device.
note: If the humidifier is not attached, this feature will display as "Ramp Backlight" and control the LED backlight for
the Ramp button only.
note: If the Humidifier LED Backlight is enabled or disabled, the humidifier icon will always remains on (if humidifier is
attached and heat is being applied), but will dim after 30 seconds of inactivity.
• Language - This feature allows you to choose which language to display on the interface. You can choose English
(EN) or Spanish (ES).
) - This setting allows you to adjust the level of air pressure relief based on the