– The required work sequence can be
found in the installation instructions. If
required, fit a siphon with an drainage
– Connect the waste-water hose to the
drainage connection of the siphon with
the enclosed parts.
Ensure that the drainage hose is not
kinked, crushed or twisted and that
there is no cover plate in the drainage
to prevent the waste water from flowing
Fresh water connection
– Connect the fresh-water connection to
the tap according to the installation
instructions with the enclosed parts.
Ensure that the fresh-water connection
is not kinked, crushed or twisted.
– When replacing the appliance, always
use a new water supply hose.
at least 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar), maximum
1 MPa (10 bar). At a higher water
pressure: connect pressure-reducing valve
minimum 10 litres/minute
cold water preferred; hot water max.
temperature 60 °C.
– Connect the appliance only to 230 V
and 50 Hz alternating current via
a correctly installed socket with
protective conductor. See rating plate
for required fusing 9*.
– The socket must be near the appliance
and freely accessible following
– The connection may be modified by
– A power cord extension may be
purchased from customer service only.
– Use only a residual current operated
circuit-breaker which features
the symbol ‚. Only this extension
guarantees compliance with
the currently valid regulations.
Removing the appliance
Also observe the sequence of worksteps
– Disconnect the appliance from
the power supply.
– Turn off the water supply.
– Disconnect the waste water and fresh
– Loosen fastening screws for the
– If fitted, remove the base panel.
– Pull out the appliance, carefully pulling
the hose behind.