• Tubing Type - This setting allows you to select the correct size diameter tubing that you are using with the device.
You can choose either "22" for any Respironics 22 mm tubing, or "15" for the optional Respironics 15 mm tubing.
WaRninG: If you are using the optional Respironics 15 mm tubing, the device tubing type setting must be set to 15.
If your device does not have the tubing type setting, you must use the Respironics 22 mm tubing.
• SYSTEM ONE resistance (
specific Respironics mask. Each Respironics mask may have a "System one" resistance control setting. Contact
your home care provider if you cannot find this resistance setting for your mask. If your provider has locked the
resistance setting into place, you can view the setting but cannot change it, and the screen will display a lock symbol.
If your provider has disabled resistance, you will not see this setting.
• Auto on - You can enable this feature if you want the device to automatically turn the airflow on whenever you
apply the interface (mask) to your airway. You can also disable this feature.
• Auto off - You can enable this feature if you want the device to automatically turn the airflow off whenever you
remove the interface (mask) from your airway. You can also disable this feature.
• Mask alert - You can enable or disable the mask alert setting. If this feature is enabled, the mask alert will appear
on the display screen when a significant mask leak is detected, and an audible alert will sound. Refer to the Device
Alerts section for more information about the mask alert.
• Humidifier LED Backlight (Ramp Backlight) - You can enable or disable the LED backlight for the humidifier
number settings and Ramp button on the device.
note: If the humidifier is not attached, this feature will display as "Ramp Backlight" and control the LED backlight for
the Ramp button only.
note: If the Humidifier LED Backlight is enabled or disabled, the humidifier icon will always remains on (if humidifier is
attached and heat is being applied), but will dim after 30 seconds of inactivity.
• Language - This feature allows you to choose which language to display on the interface. You can choose
English (EN) or Spanish (ES).
From the Home screen, highlight "Info" and press the wheel. The following Info screen will appear. The user cannot
change settings in the Info menu.
note: These screens are only for reference. Your home care provider may periodically ask you for this information.
Days > 4
note: The screen will only show 4 lines at a time. As you rotate the wheel to toggle over different options the
screen will slide up and down accordingly.
• Status - This displays information sent from a peripheral (SD card
attached, two lines will appear with corresponding icons.
note: This will not display if no peripherals are being used.
) - This setting allows you to adjust the level of air pressure relief based on the
, etc.). If two peripherals are