Do not dispose of the 3D glasses by burning them.
Never try to dispose of the 3D glasses by burning them. Doing so can cause an explosion,
which creates the risk of fire and personal injury.
Do not use or leave the 3D glasses in any of the following locations.
Doing so creates the risk of fire and electric shock.
• Areas subject to large amounts of moisture or dust
• In a kitchen or other areas exposed to oil smoke
• Near a heater, on a heated carpet, or in an area exposed to direct sunlight
• Other areas subjected to temperature extremes
Never leave the 3D glasses in a bathroom or anywhere else there is the
chance that they will become wet.
Keep the battery and other accessory items of the 3D glasses out of
the reach of small children.
Inhaling or swallowing small items create the risk of suffocation, indigestion, etc. Should a button battery
or accessory ever be swallowed, contact a physician immediately.