If you have a claim under this warranty, please call our Customer Assistance
Number. For faster service please have model, series, and type numbers ready for
operator to assist you. These numbers can be found on the bottom of your blender.
Customer Assistance Number 1-877-556-0973
Keep this number for future reference!
E-mail inquiries: www.wal-mart.com
Two-Year Limited Warranty
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship.
For how long after the original purchase?
• Two years.
What will we do?
• Provide you with a new, or at our option,
a reconditioned unit.
• The exchange unit is warranted for the
remainder of your product's original
two-year warranty period.
How do you make a warranty claim?
• Save your receipt.
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend
using the original carton and packing
• Return the product to your nearest
WAL MART store or call Customer
Assistance at 1-877-556-0973.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainer,
blades and/or agitators.
• Commercial use or any other use not
found in printed directions.
• Damage from misuse, abuse, or neglect.
• Products purchased or serviced outside
is a trademark of
General Electric Company
and is used under license by
WAL MART Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
How does provincial law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights,
and you may also have other rights which
vary from province to province.
bility for consequential damages or
incidental losses caused by use of this
appliance. Some provinces do not allow
this exclusion or limitation of incidental
or consequential losses so the foregoing
disclaimer may not apply to you.
What if you purchased your product in the
U.S., Canada or Mexico and encounter a
problem while using it outside the country of
• The warranty is valid only in the country of
purchase and if you follow the warranty
claim procedure as noted.
WAL MART Canada
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1P9
Printed In Mexico
expressly disclaims all responsi-