Overview of Your Baby Unit
1. Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode)
2. Camera Lens
3. Infrared LEDs
4. Power LED
5. ON/OFF Switch
Important guidelines for installing your Baby Monitor
• To use your Video Monitor Baby and Parent Units together, you must
be able to establish a radio link between them, and the range will be
affected by environmental conditions.
• Any large metal object, like a refrigerator, a mirror, a filing cabinet,
metallic doors or reinforced concrete between the Baby and Parent
Unit may block the radio signal.
• The signal strength may also be reduced by other solid structures, like
walls, or by radio or electrical equipment, such as TVs, computers,
cordless or mobile phones, fluorescent lights or dimmer switches.
• Use of other 2.4GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi
interference with this product, so keep the baby monitor away at least 5ft
(1.5m) from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be
• If the signal is weak, try moving the Parent and/or the Baby Unit to
different positions in the rooms.
systems, or microwave ovens, may cause
6. Power Adapter Socket
7. Pair Key