<Button and LCD test procedures>
Confirm the operation after replacement of the operation panel unit or LCD unit.
1) In the button and LCD test mode, press the Stop/Reset button. The LCD turns blue, waiting for a button to be pressed.
2) Press each button of the operation panel.
The LCD is divided into segments, representing each button. The color of a segment corresponding to the pressed button changes to
When all the buttons are pressed, the entire LCD changes to a full red screen.
The buttons to be pressed are:
- Paper Feed Switch button
- COPY button
- SCAN button
- MEMORY CARD button
- Menu button
- Back button
- Photo Index Sheet button
- Settings button
- OK button
- Black button
- Color button
- Up / down / left / right cursor buttons
3) Open the scanning unit (printer cover) to display the color pattern.
4) Press the ON/OFF button to complete the button and LCD test, and return to the service mode menu selection.
To the table of contents
<Part 1: 3. REPAIR; 3-3. Adjustment / Settings (6) to (9)>
To the top