WARNING:To avoid serious injury from electric shocM the air cleaner must
be turned OFF and unplugged from the power outlet prior to any cleanH_g
1. Turn air cleaner OFF and tmplug from power outlet.
2. Clean tmR with moistcncd soft cloth onl}: DO NOT pour or splash water on
the unR or use a W abrasive type cleaner on it. Clc4n all external surfaces,
especially the air intake grilles and air outlet.
3. DO NOTattcmpt
to clean the HEPA filter; R is NOT washahlc and washing
will damage it.
4. RcposJtRm air cleaner, plug into power outlet and turn ON.
ff _m store _mr air cleaner for more than 30 da_, you sholfld:
1. Remove HEPA filter from the unit.
2. Wrap the HEPA Filter in an airtight plastic bag or plastic wrap. Bc sure that
the HEPA fiRcr is totally scaled to protect it from its storage environment.
3. DO NOTput
HEPA fiRcr back into the air clc4ncr.
7b restore the air cleaner to sert_ice:
1. Unwrap the HEPA Filter.
2. Install HEPA fiker in the air cleaner. See "Filter Replacement" section for
15 in (38cm)
6.7 in (17cm)
14.4 in (36.5cm)
9.1 lh. (4.1kg)
120 w)lts AC, 60 Hz
KenmoreAir Cleaner Model 83244