HEPA F_ltcr: The usable IJt_timc of the HEPA filter is 6 to 12 months depending
upon the level of air contaminants
in the room and the frequency of use.The
HEPA fikcr will mrn medium brown and air w)lumc output will begin to decrease
dnmlatically when the fikcr needs to bc changed. Compare the color of HEPA f'fltcr
to the "change fikcr" color chart label k)catcd near the filter fl_amc and change the
filter as necessary. You should have a spare filter available for later replacement.
This HEPA filter is specially designed for easy replacement
to ensure maximum
HEPA FILTER IS NOT WASHABLE.
1. Turn the :dr cleaner OFF and unplug the unit from the l_)wer outlet.
2. Carefully lay tmJt down on a flat stu'[:acc wRh front grille _cing up.
3. Using finger pressure on the two release buttons on the sides, pull front grille
out and away.
4. Remove and discard the old HEPA filtce
5. Remove any protective
plastic wrapping and packaging from the new HEPA
6. Set new HEPA filter into the air clcancr.
7. Install the front grille by placing the bottom cdgc of the grille near the
bottom of the :dr cleaner, lining up the grille tabs wRh the air cleaner slots.
8. Snap front grille h_to place by pushing down carcflflly near the top edges
9. Write the next f'fltcr change date - 6 months away - on the side label.
10. Turn the air cleaner upright and plug it into an outlet.The air cleaner is now
ready for operation.
KenmoreAir Cleaner Model 83244