8 - First things first
single wall outlet should not exceed the fuse rating.
Taking care of your battery pack
Here are some ways to take care of your battery pack:
• Use only batteries of the same kind as replacements. Turn the
power off before removing or replacing batteries.
• Do not tamper with batteries. Keep them away from children.
• Dispose of used batteries according to local regulations. Recycle if
Cleaning and servicing
When cleaning the computer, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the computer and remove the battery pack.
2. Disconnect the AC adapter.
3. Use a soft, moist cloth. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners.
If either of the following occurs:
• The computer has been dropped or the body has been damaged;
• The computer does not operate normally
Please refer to "Frequently asked questions" on page 63.