Disconnect t he powercordbeforecleaning
leave the door open to deactivate the oven during cleaning.
Charcoal filter replacement
Charcoal Filter installed in your microwave oven, is used
for nonvented, recirculated installation. The filter should
be changed every 6 to 12 months depending on use.
1. Disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit
breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4.Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards,
then turn and pull it away from the unit.
Oven light replacement
Remove the vent grill per instructions 1-4 above and
charcoal filter, if used.
1. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by
carefully pulling up on the front edge.
2. Remove old light bulb and replace only with
30 watt bulb available from parts
Bulbs are also available at most
hardware stores or lighting centers.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN
3. Replace the microwave
oven light cover by
pushing into place. Replace the
charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into
place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs)
and replace the vent grill mouting screws.