Unit fails to discharge snow
Chute fails to easily rotate
1. Chute assembly
1. Stop engine immediately
2. Foreign object lodged
3. Auger cable in need of adjustment.
4. Auger belt loose or damaged.
5. Shearpin(s) sheared.
1. Chute assembled incorrectly.
plug wire. Clean chute assembly and inside of auger
tool or a stick.
2. Stop engine immediately
wire. Remove object from auger with clean-out
or a stick.
3. Adjust auger control cable. Refer to Assembly
4. Replace auger belt. Refer to Service and
5. Replace with new shear pin(s).
chute control and reassemble
in the Assembly
NEED MORE HELP?
YotJU, f ir_} the _: swe a_] :m,_" Yeo_:_ _._a_,a_emy[f_eo_@_ ,,,,,,, fo_' free!
o Find this
and a[[ your
o Get a personalized maintenance plan for your home_
and tools to help with home projects.