does not start
The dehumidifier power
does not dry the
air as it should
Frost appears on
cord is unplugged
The fuse is blown or circuit
breaker is tripped.
Water bucket is full
Bucket is not installed.
Did not allow enough time
to remove the moisture.
Airflow is restricted,
• Make sure the dehumidifier
plug is pushed
completely into the outlet.
• Check the house fuse or circuit breaker box
and replace the fuse or reset the breaker.
• The dehumidifier automatically
when this occurs. Empty the bucket.
• Make sure a bucket in the fight place.
• When first installed, allow at least 3 or 4
days to maintain the desired dryness.
• Make sure there are no curtains, blinds or
furniture blocking the front or back of the
• Press the _
Humidity Control button to
lower the humidity.
• Check that all doors, windows and other
openings are securely closed.
• Instalt the dehumidifier away from the dryer.
The dryer should be vented to the outside.
• The unit will not operate satisfactorily
is below 65°F. (18°C.).
• Check with your dealer to see if the capacity
• Close all doors and windows to the outside.
• This is normal. Frost will usually disappear
within 60 minutes.
The Humidity Control may
not be set low Humidity.
Doors and windows may
not be closed tightly.
Clothes dryermaybe blowing
moisture-laden air intotheroom.
Room temperature is too
Area to be dehumidified is
Dehumidifier has been
recently turned on or room
temperature is below 65°F.
Air is moving through the
Bucket drain hose
connection may be loose.
Water bucket is not all the
• This is normal.
• Check the hose if one is attached.
Water on floor
• See the Removing and Emptying The Water