Using a Pager
If so programmed, the system can send messages to a pager. The messages are
displayed as follows:
A C C T E X X X
= the 4-digit central station No. 1 account number set by your system
installer. We suggest that you obtain the number from your system
installer and record it here.
= the event code. There are 4 event types: alarms, troubles, openings, and
closings. These event codes are as follows:
= the zone* or user* designation, depending on the event.
* Possible Zone numbers are: 001–008 (OMNI400), 001–012 (OMNI600),
Note that the following actions not requiring a user code are reported as:
• Soft keys *&#, 1&3, and 7&9 send event number 9 and zone number of 124.
• If the system is programmed by your installer for Stay Arms Stay, when the
system is armed by pressing the [STAY/
• If the system is programmed by your installer for Instant Arms Away, when the
system is armed by pressing the [INSTANT/
pager as user 001.
• If the system is armed with a keyswitch, programmable digits that were set up by
your installer will be sent to the pager as the user number.
• When the system auto arms, it will be reported to the pager as user number 126.
If multiple events occur, only the signal for the highest-priority event is sent. Events ranked from
highest to lowest priority are alarm, trouble, open, and close.
CHANGING THE PAGER PHONE NUMBER (FOLLOW-ME)
You can change your pager follow-me phone number as follows if your installer
enabled this feature:
1. Access pager number programming by pressing the following keys in sequence:
An acknowledgement tone sounds to indicate pager number programming has
- 22 -
Openings = 0, Closings = 1, Alarm or Trouble = 9
001–024 (OMNI624), 001–048 (OMNI848)
Possible User numbers are: 001–015 (OMNI400 and OMNI600), 001–032
(OMNI624), 001–064 (OMNI848)
] key it will be reported to the pager as
] key it will be reported to the