2. PRINTER SETUP
When plug-and-play printer installation in progress is stopped, be sure to delete the printer detected and
displayed on the "Device Manager" tab of the "System Properties" dialog box.
(1) Log on to your host computer as a member who has full control access privilege concerning the
(2) Turn the printer ON, then connect it to your host computer with the USB cable.
(3) "USB Device" is automatically detected, and "USB Printing Support" is automatically installed.
(4) After a while, for Windows XP, "TEC B-SA4T" is detected as a new device.
For Windows 2000, "Unknown" device is detected as a new device. In both cases, perform the
following steps, though dialog boxes for Windows XP are used.
(5) The "Found New Hardware Wizard" dialog box is displayed.
Select "No, not this time", then click on the [Next] button.
ENGLISH VERSION EO1-33047
2.8 Installing the Printer Drivers