The following information applies to the vehicle's front and rear seat belts.
– No modification may be made to the component parts of the originally fitted restraint system: belts, seats and their
– For special operations (e.g.: fitting child seats) contact an approved Dealer.
– Do not use devices which allow any slack in the belts (e.g. clothes pegs, clips, etc.): a seat belt which is worn too loosely
may cause injury in the event of an accident.
– Never wear the shoulder strap under your arm or behind your back.
– Never use the same belt for more than one person and never hold a baby or child on your lap with your seat belt around
– The belt should never be twisted.
– Following an accident, have the seat belts checked and replaced if necessary. Always replace your seat belts as soon as
they show any signs of wear.
– When putting back the rear bench seat, take care that the seat belts are correctly positioned so that they can be used prop-
– Make sure that the seat belt buckle is inserted into the appropriate catch.
– Make sure the seat belt catch is properly positioned (it should not be hidden away, crushed or flattened by people or ob-