Puncture/eMerGencY SPAre WHeeL
If the emergency spare wheel has been stored for several years, have it checked by your Dealer to ensure that it is
safe to use.
Vehicles fitted with an emergency spare wheel smaller than the four other wheels:
– Never fit more than one emergency spare wheel to the same vehicle.
– Replace the emergency spare wheel as soon as possible with a wheel with the same dimensions as the original.
– When this is fitted to the vehicle, which must only be a temporary measure, the driving speed must not exceed the speed
indicated on the label on the wheel.
– Fitting an emergency spare wheel may alter the way the vehicle usually runs. Avoid sudden acceleration or deceleration and
reduce your speed when cornering.
– If you need to use snow chains, fit the emergency spare wheel to the rear axle and check the tyre pressure.
In the event of a puncture,
depending on the vehicle,
you will have:
An emergency spare wheel or tyre in-
flation kit (refer to the information on the
emergency spare wheel
This is located in the luggage compart-
ment. To access it:
– open the tailgate;
– lift up the luggage compartment
carpet 1 and 2;
– unscrew the central mounting;
– remove the emergency spare wheel.
The Tyre Pressure Monitor function
does not check the emergency spare
wheel (the wheel replaced by the emer-
gency spare wheel disappears from the
instrument panel display).
Refer to the information on the "Tyre
pressure monitor" in Section 2.