2. Connect the speaker cable connector to the system board.
3. Replace the two speaker screws (one on each speaker) that secure the speakers to the computer base.
4. Connect the button board cable connector to the system board.
5. Replace the palm rest (see
6. Replace the display assembly (see
7. Replace the keyboard (see
8. Replace the hinge covers and center control cover (see
9. Replace the hard drive (see
10. Reinstall the memory modules or Mini Cards, if any.
11. Reinstall the ExpressCards in the ExpressCard slot, if any.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Palm
Replacing the Display
Replacing the Hinge Covers and Center Control
Replacing the Hard