6. Remove the two M2.5 x 5-mm screws labeled "D" from the computer base.
7. Remove the keyboard (see
8. Remove the two M2.5 x 8-mm screws from each side of the display assembly.
9. Make note of the cable routing and carefully dislodge the Mini-Card antenna cables from their routing guides and pull the cables with their connectors
through the system board so that they are clear of the computer base.
10. Pull on the display cable pull-tab to disconnect the display cable from the display connector on the system board.
11. Remove the camera cable connector from the system board.
display cable pull-tab
pull the Mini-Card antenna cables out of the
computer base through here
12. Remove the display assembly from the computer base.
camera cable connector