3. Replace the screw that secures the status light board to the computer base.
4. Connect the status light board cable to the connector on the I/O board and press down on the locking tab to secure the status light board cable.
5. Replace the palm rest assembly (see
6. Replace the hard-drive assembly (see
7. Replace the keyboard (see
8. Replace the battery (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Palm Rest
Replacing the Hard-Drive