2. Press down the video accelerator card in the slot and place the processor heat sink on the system board.
3. Align the two captive screws on the processor heat sink with the screw holes on the system board and tighten the two screws.
4. Replace the palm rest assembly (see
5. Replace the hard-drive assembly (see
6. Replace the keyboard (see
7. Replace the battery (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Palm Rest
Replacing the Hard-Drive