Using Your Inspiron Laptop
The Dell Stage software installed on your
computer provides access to your favorite
media and multi-touch applications.
To launch Dell Stage, click Start
All Programs→ Dell Stage→ Dell Stage.
NOTE: Some of the applications on Dell
Stage can be launched directly through
the All Programs menu.
You can customize Dell Stage as follows:
• Rearrange an application shortcut — Select
and hold the application shortcut until
it blinks and then drag the application
shortcut to a desired location on Dell
• Minimize — Drag the Dell Stage window to
the bottom of the screen.
• Customize — Select the settings icon and
then choose the desired option.
The following are the applications available on
• MUSIC — Play music or browse through
your music files by album, artist, or song
title. You can also listen to radio stations
from across the globe. The optional
Napster application allows you to
download songs when connected to the
• DOCUMENTS — Provides quick access to
the Documents folder on your computer.
• PHOTO — View, organize, or edit your
pictures. You can create slideshows
and collections of your pictures and
upload them to Facebook or Flickr when
connected to the Internet.