Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts
To customize the keyboard shortcuts:
1. Right-click the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. In the NVIDIA Control Panel window, click Stereoscopic 3D to expand
the selection, and then click Set keyboard shortcuts.
3. Click the box displaying the shortcut you want to change.
4. Press the desired key combination.
5. Click OK to save and exit.
You can view stereoscopic 3D photos using the NVIDIA Photo Viewer
available in the NVIDIA 3DTV Play application. The photo viewer also
allows you to edit the 3D effects in the photo. For more information
on using the photo viewer and to download 3D photos,
DellConnect is an online tool that allows a Dell agent to access your
computer (under your supervision) to diagnose and resolve issues on your
DellConnect has two modes:
• View-only access – You retain control of your computer. The Dell
agent views your screen and provides instructions.
• Full access to keyboard and mouse – The Dell agent takes control of
Follow the instructions below to get connected to a Dell agent.
1. Go to DellConnect.com.
2. Click your region on the map.
3. Click your country or area from the list.
4. The Dell representative provides the appropriate number which
corresponds to the correct support queue. Click this number to move
to the next page.