1 macro-keyboard cable
9. Lift the macro keyboard off the palm-rest assembly.
Replacing the Macro Keyboard
1. Follow the instructions in
2. Slide the macro-keyboard cable and the macro-keyboard backlight cable into the respective connectors on the system board, and press down on the
connector latches to secure the cables.
3. Slide the tab on the macro keyboard into the slot on the palm-rest assembly and lower the macro keyboard into place.
4. Replace the screw that secures the macro keyboard to the computer base.
5. Replace the center control cover (see
6. Replace the base cover (see
7. Replace the battery pack (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
2 macro-keyboard backlight-cable
Replacing the Center Control
Replacing the Base
Replacing the Battery