17. Gently slide out the antenna cables through the slot on the computer base.
18. Move the display to a perpendicular position to the computer base, and then lift the display assembly off the computer.
Replacing the Display Assembly
1. Follow the instructions in
2. Place the display assembly in position and replace the two screws, on the display hinges, that secure the display assembly to the computer base.
3. Route the display cable and LED-logo board cable through the routing guides on the palm-rest assembly.
4. Connect the display cable, video-card connector cable, and LED-logo board cable to the respective connectors on the system board.
5. Slide the Mini-Card antenna cables through the slot on the computer base.
6. Close the display and turn the computer over.
7. Route the Mini-Card antenna cables through the routing guides on the computer base.
8. Connect the Mini-Card antenna cables to the Mini-Card (see
9. Turn the computer over.
10. Replace the macro keyboard (see
11. Replace the keyboard (see
12. Replace the center control cover (see
13. Replace the base cover (see
14. Replace the battery pack (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Macro
Replacing the Center Control
Replacing the Base
Replacing the Battery