Replacing the Bluetooth Card
1. Follow the instructions in
Before You Begin
2. Align the screw hole on the Bluetooth card with the screw hole on the system board.
3. Replace the screw that secures the Bluetooth card to the system board.
4. Connect the Bluetooth-card cable to the connector on the system board.
5. Follow the instructions from
6. Replace the display assembly (see
7. Replace the macro keyboard (see
8. Replace the keyboard (see
9. Replace the center control cover (see
10. Replace the base cover (see
11. Replace the battery pack (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Palm
Replacing the Display
Replacing the Macro
Replacing the Center Control
Replacing the Base
Replacing the Battery