- 3/8-in. hex drive
Drill or duct-cutting tool
- Wire stripper/cutter
8-in. round duct and starter collar
- 18–22 gauge, 5-band thermostat wire
- 1/2-in. diameter drain line (8 ft)
- 1/2-in. drain clamps (quantity 2)
- Sheet metal screws (quantity 9)
- 8-in. plastic duct collars (quantity 2)
- 1/2-in. drain p-trap (may be required by local code)
- External humidity control (only one included)
• Manual dehumidistat (H8908DSPST), Auto
• TrueIAQ (DG115EZIAQ)
• VisionPRO IAQ (YTH9421C1010)
WARNING: Installation must be performed by a qualified service technician and must comply with local
codes. Remove power to the device before installing or servicing the device. Failure to connect the
device according to these instructions may result in damage to the device or the controls.
WARNING: Exposed internal fan may cause injury.
Ducting of the exhaust port is required.
9/22/2008 10:02:32 AM