will flash and the radio display will be on.
• Press STATION button to select the station that you want to be
your wake up station
• Enter the hour parameter by using DOWN or UP button
• Press the MODE button again, then the minute digits will flash
• Enter the minutes parameter by using DOWN or UP button
• Press the MODE button one last time to confirm the setting.
• Use the same procedure for setting the time for ALARM 2
HOW TO STOP AN ALARM
• Slide the alarm switch to the OFF position, alarms will be
disabled and the alarm icons will disappear from the display.
DIGITAL FM RADIO
The band range of FM Radio is operated from 87.5 to 108.1 MHz.
• Press RADIO button (On top) to turn on the radio. The current
frequency selection will be shown on the LCD display.
• Rotate TUNNING knob (side) to select the desired radio station.
Each step of rotation will increase or decrease the frequency by
0.05MHz. Rapid rotation of TUNNING knob will jump to the next
closest station automatically.
• Rotate VOLUME knob to adjust the desired volume. There are
total 15 steps of volume. The midrange default value is 6.
• If the reception is weak, extend the antenna to improve the
• Press RADIO button to turn off the radio. The radio functions will
automatically turn off when the low battery indicator displayed,
unless connected to the AC adapter.
RADIO STATION PROGRAM SETTING
Your favorable station can be set in the radio station program. Quick
searching of radio station can be done by selection of preset station
• Press RADIO button once to turn on the radio.
• Rotate TUNNING knob to search the desired radio station.
• Press MEMORY button until the station number is flashing on the
• Press STATION button to select the desired station number.
There are total 18 stations can be set in the program.
• Press MEMORY button once more to confirm
• Then, you can press STATION button only to find your preset
favorable radio station.
SLEEPING MODE SETTING
You can use sleeping mode turn off the radio automatically.
• Press SLEEP button to activate sleeping mode. "SLEEP" will
flash when the sleep mode is activated.
• Press SLEEP again to select the radio shut down time from 5 to
90 minutes maximum. Each press of SLEEP button decreases
the shut down time by 5 minutes. The default value is 90 minutes.
• After setting, the display will change back to station frequency.
The radio will shut down automatically when the pre-set time is
• Press LIGHT/ SNOOZE button to stop sleeping mode and radio
will turn off automatically.