Check your motherboard package for the following items.
If any of the above items is damaged or missing, contact your retailer.
H81M series specifications summary
ASUS H81M Series motherboard
2 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
LGA1150 socket for Intel
Supports 22nm CPU
Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
Refer to www.asus.com for Intel
H81 Express Chipset
2 x DIMMs, max. 16GB DDR3 1600/1333/1066MHz, non-ECC, unbuffered
Dual-channel memory architecture
Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual
CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL for details.
** Refer to www.asus.com for the latest Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
*** Due to Intel
chipset limitations, DDR3 1600MHz and higher memory modules
on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR3 1600MHz.
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB port (H81M-A model)
Multi-VGA output support: DVI-D/RGB port (H81M-E model)
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4096x2160@24Hz /
2560x1600@60Hz (H81M-A model)
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920 x1200@60Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920x1200@60Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
1 x PCI Express x16 slot (at x16 mode, yellow)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
H81 Express Chipset:
- 2 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (yellow)
- 2 x Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s connectors (dark brown)
- Supports Intel
Rapid Start Technology* and Intel
* Due to the limitation of the Intel
be configured only from the BIOS Setup program.
** These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
4th Generation Core
CPU support list.
HD Graphics support
H81 chipset, Intel
i7/ i5 / i3, Pentium
Rapid Start Technology can