For Your Safety
Read these simple guidelines.
Breaking the rules may be
dangerous or illegal. Further detailed
information is given in this user
Never use an unapproved battery
since this could damage the
phone and/or battery and could
cause the battery to explode.
Never place your phone in a
microwave oven as it will cause
the battery to explode.
Do not dispose of your battery
by fire or with hazardous or
Make sure that no sharpedged
items come into contact with the
battery. There is a risk of this
causing a fire.
Store the battery in a place out of
reach of children.
Be careful that children do not
swallow any parts such as rubber
plugs (earphone, connection parts
of the phone, etc.). This could
cause asphyxiation or suffocation.
Unplug the power cord and
charger during lightning storms to
avoid electric shock or fire.
When riding in a car, do not leave
your phone or set up the hands-
free kit near to the air bag. If
wireless equipment is improperly
installed and the air bag is
activated, you may be seriously
Do not use a hand-held phone
Do not use the phone in areas
where its use is prohibited. (For
Do not expose the battery charger
or adapter to direct sunlight or
use it in places with high humidity,
such as a bathroom.
Never store your phone in
temperatures less than -4°F
(-20°C) or greater than 122°F