LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
LG offers you a limited warranty that the enclosed subscriber unit and its enclosed accessories will be
free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the product extends for ONE (1) year beginning on the date of purchase of the
product by the original end user.
2. The limited warranty extends only to the original end user of the product and is not assignable or
transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
3. This warranty is good only to the original end user of the product during the warranty period as long
as it is in Canada.
4. Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of
5. During the applicable warranty period, LG will repair or replace at LG's sole option, without charge to
the original end user, any defective component part of the phone or accessory.
6. LG may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts or components when repairing any product or replace a
product with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new product.
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
2. Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or
dampness, unauthorized modiﬁcations, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect,
abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation or other acts which are not the fault of LG, including
damage caused by spills of food or liquids.
3. Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship.
4. The fact that the Customer Service Department at LG was not notiﬁed by the original end user of the
alleged defect or malfunction of the product, during the warranty period.
5. Products which have had their serial numbers removed or made illegible.
6. Damage resulting from use of non-LG approved accessories.
7. All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal