Freezer Does Not Operate:
• Check if thermostat control is not in the "OFF" position.
• Check if freezer is plugged in.
• Check if there is power at the ac outlet, by checking the
• Wait for 30-40 minutes to see whether freezer will start. Compressor
cycle must be complete to operate.
Food temperature appears too warm:
• Frequent door openings.
• Allow time for recently added warm food to reach
• Check gaskets for proper seal.
• Clean condenser coils (for models with exposed condenser coils).
• Adjust temperature control to colder setting.
Food temperature is too cold:
• If temperature control setting is too cold, adjust to a warmer setting
and allow several hours for temperature to adjust.