PROPER WINE CELLAR CARE AND CLEANING
Cleaning and Maintenance
• Occasionally there may be power interruptions due to thunderstorms or other
causes. Remove the power cord from AC outlet when a power outage occurs.
When power has been restored, replug power cord to AC outlet.
Vacation and Moving Care
• For long vacations or absences, unplug the unit, empty contents from wine
cellar, and clean the wine cellar and door gaskets according to "General
cleaning" section. Prop doors open, so air can circulate inside.When moving
always move the wine cellar vertically. Do not move the unit lying on its side.
To avoid electric shock always unplug your wine cellar
before cleaning. Ignoring this warning may result
in death or injury.
Before using cleaning products, always read and
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid
personal injury or product damage.
• If water has collected in the drip tray from the back of the
unit, discard the water and reinsert the drip tray into the
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of
baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft
cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down
your wine cellar.
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine
bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring
pads. SOME of these chemicals may
dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cellar.