O p e r a t i o n
The navigation device has a stereo audio-out connector (6) for compatible
headphones with a 3.5-mm plug. The connector is compatible with 32-
ohm or higher impedance headphones.
To listen to music, you must first add music tracks from the memory card
to the track playlist.
Warning: Do not hold the device near your ear when the loudspeaker is in
use, because the volume may be extremely loud.
To add tracks to the playlist, tap
categories (for example, Artists) is displayed. In the playlist screen, you
can do the following:
• To update the playlist with new tracks on the memory card, tap
• To add a track to a folder of favorite tracks, tap a category and the
track, and tap
the first track, and move your finger over the other tracks.
• To scroll through the track or category list, tap the up or down arrow.
• To return to the previous screen, tap
In the music player screen, you can do the following:
• To open a track, tap
tap the track and
• To play the displayed track or pause or resume playing, tap
Warning: Listen to music at a moderate level. Continuous
exposure to high volume may damage your hearing.
and the desired folder; to select several tracks, tap
. Tap a category, and tap the track twice, or
in the player screen. A list of sorting
. To stop