IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Read this manual carefully before using your grill to reduce the risk of fire, burn
hazard or other injury.
- Extreme care should be used because of the high temperatures produced by this
appliance. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN AN AREA
WHERE THE GRILL IS BEING OPERATED.
- This appliance must be kept clear from combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids.
Do not allow flammable materials to come in contact with grate, burner or hot surfaces.
- Use only outdoors and provide good ventilation to avoid carbon monoxide build-up which could result in injury or
- Do not repair or replace any part of this appliance unless it is specifically recommended in this manual. A
qualified service technician should conduct all other service.
- Follow the installation and servicing instructions provided with this product. Have your grill installed by a qualified
- Locate the main gas supply valve so that you know how to shut the gas off to your grill.
- If you smell gas, make sure all gas connections are tight before operation. If you continue to smell gas, call a
- When lighting a burner, always pay close attention to what you are doing and be certain you are pushing the
igniter that lights the burner you intend on using.
- Always keep your face and body as far away from the grill as possible when lighting to reduce the risk of burn.
- Extinguish all flames and do not smoke while engaging gas and igniting the grill.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flames.
3. Open grill hood.
4. If odor continues, immediately call your
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - WARNING:
The burning of gas cooking fuels generates some
byproducts which are on the list of substances
which are known by the State of California to
cause cancer or reproductive harm. California law
requires businesses to warn customers of potential
exposure to such substances. To minimize
exposure to these substances, always operate this
unit according to the Use and Care Manual.
Provide good ventilation when cooking with gas.
This appliance is not intended to be
installed in or on recreational
vehicles or boats.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
General Safety Instructions
TESTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANSI
Z21.58b/CGA1.6b-M02 STANDARD FOR
OUTDOOR COOKING GAS APPLIANCES. THIS
GRILL IS FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
Check your local building codes for the proper
method of installation. In the absence of local
codes, this unit should be installed in accordance
with the National Fuel Gas Code No. Z223.1 and
he National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA No.70.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
DO NOT store or use gasoline or other flammable
vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other
An LP cylinder not connected for use shall not be
stored in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
DO NOT try lighting this appliance without reading
the "LIGHTING THE GRILL" section of this manual.