IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read all instructions before use of the equipment.
2. Care must be taken as burns can occur from touching hot parts.
3. Do not operate equipment with a damaged cables or if the equipment has been dropped or
damaged - until it has been examined by a qualified serviceperson.
4. Do not let cables hang over edge of table, bench or counter or come in contact with hot
manifolds or moving fan blades.
5. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled.
6. Always unplug equipment from electrical outlet when not in use. Never use the cord to pull
the plug from the outlet. Grasp plug and pull to disconnect.
7. Let equipment cool completely before putting away. Loop cord loosely around equipment
when storing or in the pouch provided.
8. To reduce the risk of fire, do not operate equipment in the vicinity of open containers of
flammable liquids (gasoline).
9. Adequate ventilation should be provided when working on operating internal combustion
10. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of body away from moving parts.
11. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use on wet surfaces or expose to rain.
12. Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturers recommended attachments.
CAUTION – Do not use this equipment in close proximity to:
• Operating mobile phones
• Operating mobile transceivers, such as amateur radio, taxi
cabs, emergency services
• Mobile phone cell repeaters
• Broadcast radio and television transmitters
• Emergency medical equipment
WARNING – This is a Class II product. In a domestic
environment this product may cause radio interference in
which case the user may be required to take adequate