C A R E A N D M A I N T E N A N C E
• Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device
returns to its normal temperature, moisture can form
inside the device and damage electronic circuit
• Do not attempt to open the device other than as
instructed in this guide.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough
handling can break internal circuit boards and fine
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or
strong detergents to clean the device.
• Do not paint the device. Paint can clog the moving
parts and prevent proper operation.
All of the above suggestions apply equally to your device,
battery, charger, or any enhancement. If any device is not
working properly, take it to the nearest authorized
service facility for service.