Caution and care (continued)
• Mitsubishi assumes no responsibility or makes no compensation for operation error of your surveillance system, loss
of recorded data, or other damages or losses due to a failure in this unit. In no event will Mitsubishi repair, restore, or
reproduce recorded data.
• In no event will Mitsubishi assume responsibility or liability for the following:
(1) Disassembly, repair, or alteration of this unit by the user or installer.
(2) Failure or breakdown in or damage to this unit resulting from misuse or careless handling by the user or installer.
(3) Inconvenience or damages resulting from inability to display or record images or to operate the unit's functions
correctly due to any reason or cause including breakdown or failure in this unit.
(4) Failure in this unit due to combination with other equipment manufactured by a third party, or inconvenience or
damages resulting from such failure.
(5) Inconvenience, damages, or claims arising out of breakdown in this unit or loss of recorded video data due to
replacement of the built-in HDD by the user or installer.
(6) Inconvenience or damages arising out of breakdown in this unit or inability to display or record images due to natural
disaster including earthquake and storm.
(7) Inconvenience, damages, or claims arising out of breakdown in the built-in HDD or loss of recorded video data due to
impact or vibration or environmental factors such as temperature at the installation site.
(8) Demand for damages or claim of infringement of privacy on the ground that the video monitored or recorded by the
user become public or are used for any purpose other than surveillance for whatever reason.
(9) Incidental, special, or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly related to this unit.
(10) Failure caused by any program created based on the command data provided by Mitsubishi, or inconvenience,
damages, or losses resulting from such failure.
• This unit is intended for recording and playback of video monitored by cameras. Mitsubishi doesn't assure that this unit is
capable of preventing crimes.
Thank you for purchasing Mitsubishi network recorder DX-NV100E (hereinafter referred to as " Product " ). Before using this
Product, please be sure to read the Software License Agreement on the next page with regard to the software contained in
this Product (hereinafter referred to as " Licensed Software " ). By using this Product, you are agreeing to be bound by the
terms and conditions of the Software License Agreement.
This Product contains software programs that are covered by GNU General Public License or GNU Lesser General Public
License. Such software programs are excluded from Licensed Software and not covered by the Software License Agreement.
For the terms and conditions for use of the software programs covered by GNU General Public License or GNU Lesser General
Public License, please see "Notice about software to which GNU GPL/LGPL is applied"*.
Other open source software contained in this product is excluded from Licensed Software and not covered by the Software
License Agreement. For the terms and conditions for use of these software programs, please see "Notice about other open
The document of "Notice about software to which GNU GPL/LGPL is applied" and "Notice about other open source
software" are contained (in the format of electronic ﬁ les as notice_GPL_LGPL.pdf) in the "OpenSoft_License" folder in the
CD supplied with this Product.
Open source software