IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings, install
in accordance with the instructions.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiations, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the
polarized plug. If the provided plug does not fit
into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protected the power cord from being walked
on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified
by the manufacturer.
12) Unplug this apparatus during lighting
storms or when unused for long periods of time.
13) Refer all servicing to qualified service
personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as
power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid
has been spilled or objects have fallen into the
apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to
rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or
has been dropped.
14) Mains plug is used as the disconnect device,
the disconnect device shall remain readily
15) The ventilation should not be impeded by
covering the ventilation openings with items,
such as newspapers, table-cloth, curtains, etc.
16) No naked flame sources, such as lighted
candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
17) Attention should be drawn to the
environmental aspects of battery disposal.
18) The use of apparatus in moderate climate.
19) The apparatus shall not be exposed to
dripping or splashing and that no objects filled
with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on
SAFETY AND WARNINGS
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).NO USER
SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING
TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The symbol indicates that dangerous
voltages constituting a risk of electric shock
are present within this unit.
The symbol indicates that there are
important operating and maintenance
instructions in the literaturaccompanying this
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do
not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
The batteries shall not be exposed to
excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the
This symbol indicates that this product
incorporates double insulation between
hazardous mains voltage and user accessible
parts. When servicing use only
identical replacement parts.
This marking indicates that this product should
not be disposed with other household wastes
throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to
the environment or human health from
uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it
responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of
material resources. To return your used device,
please use the return and collection systems or
contact the retailer where the product was
purchased. They can take this product for
environmental safe recycling.
DO NOT OPEN!