remove your palms from the barbell. The barbell is now locked and ready for your next
7. Always maintain control of the movement of the barbell. Do not allow the barbell to swing
against the machine frame, as this may cause damage to the finish. Do not attempt to throw or
slam the barbell attached to the cables, as this may result in damage to the locking mechanism.
Intentional misuse of the P-100 will void any and all warranties.
Once familiar with the Grab anil Go@ operation, lou can now begin using the barbell with weight
8. Position Spot Blocks for the desired exercise. (Refer to #2 above.)
9. Make certain the barbell is level before loading weight plates. Level the barbell by raising up
one end of the barbell until it is level. (The P-100 is equipped with a ratcheting feature that
allows the barbell to be manually raised from side+o-side.) Or, level the barbell by grasping it
with both hands, making sure the fingertips make contact with the touch sensor strip. Lift the
barbell upward about l" to release it from the locking mechanism and place it in a level
position. Once the barbell is level, open your hands to lock it in place. Load weights evenly on
both sides of the barbell.
10. Secure all weight plates with a spring clip or locking collar. You are now ready to begin your
free-weight exercise routine.
1 1. Perform your exercise following the steps outlined in #2-6 above.
12. Before removing the weight plates from the barbell, make sure it is in a level position.
13. Never attempt to lift more weights than you can safely handle. Never put more than 500
oounds on the barbell.
Instructions for using optional high/low pull (PHL-20 or PtilS-200) and weight bench
l. When performing the higMow pulley exercises, add resistance by either loading weight plates
onto the weight plate holder (PHL-20) or use the weight selector pin to select amount of weight
desired on the weight stack (PWS-200).
2. Clip desired attachment handle to either the high or low pulley clip.
To perform cable exercises on the bench, attach the bench cable to the low pulley. Make sure the cable
is taut by pulling out the bench until there is no more slack in the cable
- - 8 - -