10°C HEAT OPERATION
• The room temperature can be maintained at 10°C by pressing the 10°C HEAT button
(Fig.5 J) so as to prevent the room temperature from falling too far.
To use 10°C HEAT OPERATION
Press the 10°C HEAT button (Fig.5 J)
The indoor unit's 10°C HEAT Indicator lamp (green)(Fig.3 8) will light.
• The direction of AIR flow is set to horizontal.
To stop 10°C HEAT OPERATION
Press the START/STOP button (Fig.5 R)
The indoor unit's 10°C HEAT Indicator lamp (green)(Fig.3 8) will go out.
Then the operation stops.
About the 10°C HEAT OPERATION
• The Heating mode will not operate if the room temperature is high enough.
• After the 48 hours of 10°C HEAT OPERATION, the FAN mode will be fixed at High
Begin Air Conditioner operation before performing this procedure.
To Use the ECONOMY Operation
Press the ECONOMY button (Fig.5 Q).
"ECO" appears on the Remote Control Unit display.
Economy operation begins.
To Stop the ECONOMY Operation
Press the ECONOMY button (Fig.5 Q) again.
"ECO" disappears from the Remote Control Unit display.
Normal operation begins.
About ECONOMY Operation
At the maximum output, ECONOMY Operation is approximately 70% of normal air conditioner operation for cooling and
• When ECONOMY operation is performed during the cooling mode, dehumidification is improved. This function is especially
convenient when you want to remove the humidity in the room without significantly lowering the room temperature.
• During ECONOMY operation, the thermostat setting automatically changes according to the temperature to avoid Unneces-
sary cooling and heating for the most economical operation.
● If the room is not cooled (or heated) well during economy operation, select normal operation.
● Once air conditioner operation is stopped, normal operation begins when the indoor unit is turned on again.
● During the monitor period in the AUTO mode, the air conditioner operation will not change to ECONOMY operation even if
ECONOMY operation is selected by pressing the ECONOMY operation button.
While 10˚C HEAT OPERATION is in
progress, the following operations/
features cannot be used
• Air flow direction
• FAN speed