to the TV's memory
Your TV will stop on specific channels that are stored in the TV's
channeI memory when you press ChanneI + or -. Use the steps below
to set all active channels in your area automatically.
Your TV can automatically detect aII active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory auto-
matically, you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channems automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press _ or !_ to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press _. or V untiI the TV/CABLE
seIection is highlighted.
3. Press 4 or _ to highIight either
TV or CABLE, depending on
which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press V to select CH PROGRAM.
5. Press 4 or _ to start channel programming.
The TV will automati-
cally cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on
which you selected), and store all active channels in the channel
While the TV is cyciing through the channels, the message
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH + or - to view the programmed channels.
After you have programmed the channels automatically, you can add or
erase specific channels manually.
To add or erase channems manually:
1. Select the channel you want to add or erase.
If adding channels, you must select the channel to add using the
Channel Number buttons.
2. Press MENU, then press _ or
to display the SETUP menu.
3. Press A or V to highlight ADD/
4. Press 4 or _ to select ADD or
ERASE, whichever function you
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for other
channels you want to add or erase.
To change tothe nextprogrammed channel:
Press Channel V or ,&on theTV or CH + or- on the remote
To change toa specific channel (programmed or unprogrammed):
Press the Channel Number buttons (0-9 and 100)on theremote
For example, to select channel 125, press 100, 2, 5.
- Channel +/-
1/24/04, 3:36 PM