up your TV
After you have installed the batteries and programmed the remote
control, you need to set some preferences on the TV using the menu
system. You can access the menu system with the buttons on the
• When you make a menu selection, your changes occur immedi-
ately. You do not have to press MENU or EXIT to see your
• After five seconds, the menu screen will automatically close if you
do not make a selection. Your changes will still be saved.
• When you are finished programming
the menus, press EXIT.
You can choose from three different languages (English, French and
Spanish) for the on-screen displays. Adiustment menus and messages
will appear in the language of your choice.
To select a language:
1. Press MENU, then press ,_ or _ until the OPTION menu appears.
2. Press A or V to highlight LANGUAGE.
3. Press ,_ or _ to highlight your desired language.
1/24/04, 3:36 PM