(single and upper ovens only)
Use an oven mitt to remove temperature probe.
Do not touch broil element.
Failure to follow these instructions can result
The temperature probe accurately measures the internal
temperature of meat, poultry and casseroles with liquid and
should be used in determining the doneness of meat and poultry.
It should not be used during maxi and econo broiling, convection
broiling, dehydrating or proofing bread.
Always unplug and remove the temperature probe from the oven
when removing food.
Before using, insert the probe into the center of the thickest
portion of meat or into the inner thigh or breast of poultry, away
from fat or bone. Place food in oven and connect the temperature
probe to the jack. Keep probe as far away from heat source as
possible. Close oven door.
1. Temperature probe
2. Temperature probe jack
1. On double ovens only, press UPPER OVEN.
2. Press the number pads to enter a probe temperature (internal
temperature of food when done), if other than the default
temperature of 160°F (71°C). The probe temperature may be
set anywhere from 130°F to 190°F (54°C to 88°C).
3. Press BAKE, CONVECTION BAKE or CONVECTION ROAST.
Press number pads to enter the oven temperature (from
recipe), if other than the one displayed.
4. Press START.
The set oven temperature will appear on the oven display
"Lo" will appear as the probe temperature until the internal
temperature of the food reaches 130°F (54°C). Then the
display will show the temperature increasing in 5°F (3°C)
When the set probe temperature is reached, the oven will
shut off automatically and "End" will appear on the oven
If enabled, end-of-cycle tones will sound, then reminder
tones will sound every minute.
5. Press CANCEL OFF or UPPER OVEN CANCEL / OFF or open
the oven door to clear the display and/or stop reminder
To Change Probe Temperature, Oven Setting:
1. Unplug probe, plug back in, then close oven door.
2. Follow steps 1 through 5 under the "To Use" section.
To Use Upper Oven with Probe and Lower Oven at the
1. Follow steps 1 through 4 under the "To Use" section.
2. Press LOWER OVEN. The probe's temperature setting will
disappear from the display.
3. Press BAKE or BROIL.
Press the number pads to enter a temperature other than the
4. Press UPPER OVEN. The probe's temperature setting will re-
appear on the display.
For the probe to work properly when using the lower oven,
make sure to press the UPPER OVEN key to bring back the
probe's temperature setting on the display each time a
change has been made to the lower oven operation.
5. Press START.
6. Press CANCEL OFF or open the oven door to clear the
display and/or stop reminder tones.