• If your car's ignition does not have an ACC position, connect
the ignition wires to a power source that can be turned on
and off with the ignition key. If you connect the ignition
wire to a power source with a constant voltage supply, as
with battery wires, the battery may die.
• If the fuse blows, fi rst make sure the wires aren't touching
to cause a short circuit, then replace the old fuse with one
with the same rating.
• Insulate unconnected wires with vinyl tape or other similar
material. To prevent a short circuit, do not remove the caps
on the ends of the unconnected wires or the terminals.
• After the unit is installed, check whether the brake lamps,
blinkers, wipers, etc. on the car are working properly.
• Install so that it does not obstruct the rear fi eld of view.
• Install so that it does not protrude from the side of the car.
• Do not perform installation in rain or fog.
• When humidity is high, dry the surface to which the unit is
to be attached before installing.
• Moisture on the attachment surface reduces adhesive
strength, which may lead to the unit coming off .
• Do not attach the camera bracket to areas on the car body
treated with fl uorocarbon resin, or glass.
• May result in the rear view camera falling off .
- Do not apply water to the unit.
- Do not expose the unit to rain.
- Do not subject the camera to unnecessary force.
- Thoroughly clean where tape is used for sticking on the
• Refer to the Instruction's manual for details on connecting
the other units, then make connections correctly.
• Secure the wiring with cable clamps or adhesive tape.
To protect the wiring, wrap adhesive tape around them
where they lie against metal parts.
• Route and secure all wiring so it cannot touch any moving
parts, such as the gear shift, handbrake and seat rails.
• Do not route wiring in places that get hot, such as near the
heater outlet. If the insulation of the wiring melts or gets
torn, there is a danger of the wiring short-circuiting to the
• When replacing the fuse, be sure to use only fuse of the
rating prescribed on the fuse holder.
• To minimize noise locate the TV antenna cable, radio
antenna cable and RCA cable as far away from each other
• Do not install the power supply box unit in places where
it may become subject to high temperatures or humidity,
- Places close to a heater, vent or air conditioner.
- Places exposed to direct sunlight, such as on top of the
dashboard or the rear shelf.
- Places that may be splashed by rain, for example close to
• Lay the cords by avoiding high-temperature areas. Use
corrugated tubes for wiring inside the engine room. If a
cord contacts a high-temperature area of the vehicle, the
coating may melt and cause short-circuiting, which may
lead to a fi re or electric shock hazard.
Camera (with camera bracket) ..........1
Power cord ..........1
Waterproof packing ..........1
Camera bracket clamping screw..........1
Double-side adhesive tape ..........1