Make a paste with detergent and very
warm water. Apply paste to a soft cloth
and scrub area until all excess dye is
removed. Wipe thoroughly with a damp
cloth. Tumble a load of rags to dry.
Apply to stained area. Rub with a cloth
until all excess dye is removed. Tumble
a load of rags to dry.
To clean dryer exterior, wipe with a
soft, damp cloth.
Lint can gather inside the dryer and
create a FIRE HAZARD. This lint
should be removed at least every
2 to 3 years, or more often,
on dryer usage.
Electric Shock and
Personal Injury Hazard
• Unplug the power supply cord
or turn off the electrical power.
• Do not put hands inside the
• Make sure the dryer is cool.
Failure to do so could result in
electrical shock, injury or
should be done only by a
1. Remove back panel (electric) or
lower access panel (gas).
2. Avoid damaging wires, thermostats,
funnel or igniter.
3. Remove lint from boxed-in area with
a soft brush or vacuum cleaner.
4. Replace panel; reconnect and
relevel the dryer.