The information contained in this Owner's Guide will instruct you on how to
properly operate and care for your product. Please read through the information
contained in your literature pack to learn more about your new appliance.
Record Your Model and Serial Numbers
Record the Model No and Serial No. of this freezer in the space provided below.
Si desea obtener una copia en
espaSol de este Manual del Usuario,
sirvase escribir a la direcci6n que se
incluye a continuaci6n. Solicite la P/N
Spanish Owner's Guides
Electrolux Home Products
PO. Box 212378
Augusta, GA 30917
The self-addressed PRODUCT REGISTRATION CARD (shown left) should be filled
in completely, signed and returned to Electrolux Home Products.
This Owner's Guide provides operating instructions for your model.
Use your freezer only as instructed in this Owner's Guide.
Energy Saving Ideas
• The freezer should be located in the coolest area of the room, away from heat
producing appliances or heating ducts, and out of direct sunlight.
• Let hot foods coolto room temperature before placing in the freezer. Overloading
the freezer forces the compressor to run longer. Foods that freeze too slowly
may lose quality or spoil.
• Be sure to wrap foods properly and wipe containers dry before placing them in
the freezer. This cuts down on frost build-up inside the freezer.
• Freezer shelves and baskets should not be lined with aluminum foil, wax paper,
or paper toweling. Liners interfere with cold air circulation, making the freezer
• Organize and label food to reduce door openings and extended searches.
Remove as many items as needed at one time, and close door as soon as
© 2004 Electrolux Home Products,Inc.
All rights reserved.