may vary from your model.
Operating Your Dishwasher!
does not sound like most
uses energy efficient motors
for the wash and drain portions of the cycle
you select. Each cycle has a series of water
fills and drains for washing
dishes. As each cycle begins, you may-or
the drain motor.
The next sound you will hear is the splashing
water as it enters the tub. Then the lower arm
rotates and circulates
water. This is followed
by a pause and a slightly different
the upper arm sprays water. If you listen
closely, you will hear the change in sound as
the wash action switches
from one arm to the
If you compare
may be surprised
at what you DON'T hear!
1. Load dishwasher (See Preparing and
2. Add detergent (See Dishwasher
3. Add rinse aid, if needed (See Rinse Aid).
4. Turn dial clockwise to select cycle (See
5. Select desired energy OPTIONS
6. Run hot water faucet nearest dishwasher
until water is hot. Turn water off.
7. To start, close door to latch.